How you can Help...
- A few hours of your valuable time in voluntary service per week or per month
- Your stock of excess medicines for free distribution to the poor and needy
- Your expertise and suggestions in the area of medicine and treatment
- Your selfless motherly care and services for a few hours in a week
- Your experience and expertise
- Your voluntary and selfless services for a few hours in any village for education and training
- Introduce the activities of the Sangha to your friends in School/College/University
- Monetary help
- Any possible service for the poor villagers
Tax Rebate on Donations
The Government of India had approved 35% exemption in Income Tax for donation to VSSS under Section 80C of I.T.Act, 1961.
Kindly remit your donation by A/C Payee cheque or Draft in the name of "Vivekananda Swasthya Seva Sangha".
Send to: VIVEKANANDA SWASTHYA SEVA SANGHA, CJ-142 Salt Lake City, Sector – II. Kolkata-700091
Do contact us for any other information or to tell us how you can help us...