VSSS is nourished by the moral guidance of Monks of Ramakrishna Order and technical know-how from experts of Public Health following WHO guidelines. Benefits of all the participative activities are extended to deserving people, regardless of their belonging to any particular community or religion. Our uniqueness can be summarized as:
- Purely a voluntary organization and we maintain the spirit of selfless sacrifice without any financial incentive.
- We restrict our activities only to backward rural areas and tribal belts.
- Though we begin with Health care service, we soon start implementing the Integrated Approach. We develop the chosen location to self-sufficency through sustainable development plan.
- Community Participation from the very first day is our mantra and that makes the villages self reliant and self developed.
- When project areas reach self-sufficiency, we move on to new locations.